GLOBALSTD TRAINING ONLINE PRIVACY NOTICE
In accordance with the provisions of the “Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data held by individuals”, we make the following privacy notice available to you.
Global Standards S.C. respects the privacy of our user’s information, thus this privacy notice describe how we collect, use and safeguard the information (“Personal Data”) you voluntarily have provided to us when using our training site services (“Site”), to ensure that your Personal Data is treated in a way that is consistent with and which respects the applicable laws on data security and privacy.
Please also refer to our Terms of Service regarding the proper usage of the Site services if necessary.
Who we are at GlobalSTD Training Online
We offer training services to acquire the necessary skills to perform as specialized implementer and auditor of international standards and management systems, through our e-learning platform, resorces and tools.
GlobalSTD’s headquarters are located at Pedro Moreno 1677, Col. Americana, Guadalajara, Jal. 44160, Mexico.
How we collect and use your Personal Data
We will collect, use and store the following types of Personal data from you for purposes described next, to ease the services when you use the Site:
- Process your account registration | first and last name, email address, phone number, physical address, job title, company name.
- Verify your identity and use of password for future sign ins to Site | user name, password; first and last name, email address, physical address.
- Provide you with our training services | first and last name, email address, physical address, phone number, and credit card information.
- Identify and track your performance and participation in Site services aquired | including, but not limited to attendance, progress, and completion of the training contents offered.
- Provide you with support (information, consultation or tutorial) on services and training contents offered | name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
- Contact you regarding our services that we feel may be of interest to you | first and last name, email address, and country/region.
- Communicate with you about our Site services or to inform you of any subject respect our Site | first and last name, email address, phone number.
- Maintain and improve our Site servicies | first and last name, email address, phone number.
- Contact us through our online form | first and last name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
- Information as you navigate our Site | we automatically collect certain data, such as the following:
- Usage Information, access to Site, frequency of access, and what you click on while on the Site.
- Location Information on a city-regional basis.
- Defend our legal rights and the rights of others.
- Comply with applicable law.
How we share your Personal Data
We may share the information that we collect about you in the following ways:
- With service providers who perform data services on our behalf (e.g., credit card payment procesing, hosting, maintenance, backup, analysis, advertizing, among others). Any such service providers will be under an obligation to us to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Data, as aplicable regulations demands.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law; in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention.
Third party links
Cookies and other tracking technologies
How we maintain Personal Data confidentiality and safeguarding
We maintain commercially reasonable security measures to protect the Personal Data we collect and store it from loss, misuse, destruction, or unauthorized access; by using industry standard physical, technical and administrative security measures to maintain the confidentiality and security of your Personal Data. And will not be shared it with third parties, except as specified in this Privacy Notice, or unless such disclosure is necessary in special cases, such as a physical threat to yourself or others, as permitted by applicable law.
However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
How long we retent your Personal Data
We retain information for as long as necessary, and for the purposes for which Personal Data is collected and processed. The period for which we retain it depends on the purposes for which we collect and use it or as required to comply with applicable laws and to establish, exercise and defend our legal rights.
How to submit a request to update or delete your Personal Data
Depending on the jurisdiction in which you are located, you may have certain rights with respect to:
- Provide access to the Personal Data hold about you.
- Prevent the processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing campaigns.
- Update any out-of-date or incorrect Presonal Data.
- Delete Personal Data we have about you.
- Restrict the way we process your Personal Data.
If you would like more information about your rights or to exercise them, you may also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Underage Personal Data Privacy
The Site is not intended for people under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from people under 18.
How to Contact Us
For questions, concerns, complaints and suggestions about our privacy policies or practices, please contact us at:
Global Stardnards S.C.
Attn: Legal Office
Pedro Moreno 1677. Piso 5. Col. Americana.
Guadalajara, Jal. 44160, Mexico.